It is Chamber Music Unbound's mission to offer to residents and visitors of the Eastern Sierra classical music performances at the highest artistic level and music education that engage people of all age groups, backgrounds, and levels of musicianship.
Chamber Music Unbound invites you to become an active partner in cultivating the vibrant musical life of our area. Your gift makes it possible for Chamber Music Unbound to:
- Provide tuition waivers for 40% of group instrument programs
- Offer over 100 string instruments to local students through CMU's low-cost loaner program
- Offer financial aid to talented young students enrolled in private lessons
- Present in-school "Kids' Concerts" at fees well below event costs
- Attract internationally renowned guest artists for teaching and performing
All donors receive CMU's bi-annual newsletter and a program listing. Contributors of $500 and above are recognized with invitations to special meet-the-artists receptions.
It's easy to make a tax-deductible gift using your credit card or PayPal account
includes newsletter and program listing
plus invitation to year-end donor reception
plus one concert ticket
plus invitations to post-concert receptions
plus Felici Trio or Guest Artist CD
plus one concert series package
plus two concert series packages
plus exclusive event sponsorship
To inquire about a gift of securities, property or including CMU in your estate planning, please contact us.
Chamber Music Unbound is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) arts organization.